Academic Arena uses the Vendor Portal as a platform to enable pupils, students, and parents find educational materials in Nigeria.
How to Add Educational Materials in your Store – Easy, simple, & fast!
1. Create an Account
Create an account by signing up. You do not have to create multiple accounts if you sell more than one item. With a single account you can add more than one item.
2. Add Item
Enter the details of the educational item you sell. Ensure to provide the following information:
- Item Name (write the name of the item. NB: for textbook, write full title and author(s) e.g. Introduction to Tropical Medicine, by Smith MJ & Alex P)
- Shop Address (write your store address)
- Contact email (write your email address)
- Item Region (select your store location)
- Item Category (You can select multiple categories as it applies to the item).
- Cover image (upload a picture that captures the item. NB: for book, capture the front/title page)
- Gallery image (upload additional item photo. NB: Maximum of 3)
- Description (give a brief description of the item. You can choose to add the price/cost of purchasing the item. Please include the following details in your description of textbooks where applicable: Full title, name(s) of all authors, edition, date of publication, publisher).
3. Submit Listing
Submit the details of the item to us. We will review your submission and publish it within 24 hours. Please contact us if you encounter any challenge.